ADMISSION INTO PRE-NCE PROGRAMME
- A senior Secondary School (SSCE) or GCE “O” with passes in five subjects 2 of which level must be at credit level, 5 passes with one or two sittings in relevant subjects which the candidate wishes to offer are accepted for admission into the PRE-NCE programme.
- A holder of TCII with two credit/merit relevant subject areas in acceptable for the PRE-NCE programme.
- Holder of R.S.A.A.C.E Federal Craft Certificate City & Guides, Diploma of an approved institution with relevant admission requirements.
- Candidate must pass the College Admission Aptitude Test in addition to the above requirements.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT TO THE NCE-PROGRAMME
- A senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), NECO or GCE Ordinary Level with passes in five (5) subjects including the English Language, three of which must be at credit at the same sitting or four credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer, credit in English and/or Mathematics may be required in the same course to meet the departmental requirement.
- A grade II teachers Certificate (TCII) with credits or merits at two sitings two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer, credit/merit in English Language and/or mathematics are given to TCII with at least (5) years post qualification teaching with or without the number of credit/merit in four subjects.
- R.S.A City & guilds intermediate certificate federal, Federal Craft Training Certificate, National Business and Technical Examination Board, Diploma of an approved institution with credit/merit in at least four subjects and Associate certificate in Education at merit level are also acceptable qualifications.
- Successful candidates of the Pre-NCE final Examination organized by an accredited body would also be qualified for admission.
- Candidate must of necessity passes the college admission Aptitude Interview in addition to all of the above-mentioned requirement.
- Diploma of recognized seminaries & Theological Institution.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENT AND ADMISSION
All application to Peaceway College of Health Technology must have credits level passes in passes (5) Science relevance subjects at the SSCE/GCE “O” Level/NECO or its equivalent not more than 2 sittings including English Language & Mathematics.
Degree Program Admission Requirement
The candidate is expected to have passed 5 ‘O’ Level subjects in 5 relevant subjects in at least two sittings. A credit pass in English Language is compulsory for all courses. A credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory for all science-based courses to be eligible for a 5 years part-time degree program.
Candidate with ‘A’ Level result, National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), or equivalent are admitted into 200 Level by Direct Entry to be eligible for a 4 years Part-Time. degree program