The procedure for admission into any program is hereby stated:
- Application for admission to the college through the college admission form
- Fulfillment of JAMB and college admission requirements.
- A shortlisting by the Registrar’s office
- Collection of the provisional Admission letter by the shortlisted candidate after the payment of the acceptance fee.
The Candidate is expected to register with the college and must pass through these procedures.
- Present the original credentials for verification.
- Show evidence of payment of the fees into the College accounts
- Collect the Registration Form and fill the Registration form and submit the file to the Central Admin Office.
- A college screening exercise and post JAMB interview.
- Submission of letter of an undertaking of good behavior from a responsible person in society.
- Complete the medical form.