- Application for admission to the college through the college admission form.
- Fulfillment of college admission requirement.
- A short listing by the Registrar’s office.
- Collection of the provision admission letter by the short listed candidate after the payment of acceptance fee.
- The general education course is compulsory for all registered students.
- General studies courses are compulsory for all registered students. These include communication skills, citizenship, education, computer, introduction to library studies.
- Teaching practice is compulsory.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT INTO N.C.E. PROGRAM
- A senior secondary school certificate S.S.C.E or G.C.E “O” or NECO with passes in five subjects including English Language. 3 of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or four credits in English (The remaining 2 of which must be at credit level, 5 passes with one or 2 sittings in relevant subjects which the candidate wishes to offer.)
- A holder of TCII with 2 credits/merits relevant subjects.
- Holder of R.S.A.A.C.E. federal craft certificate city & Guide Diploma and approved institution of relevant admission program.
- Candidate must passed college aptitude interview in addition to the requirement above.
FOR ADMISSION INTO N.C.E. PROGRAM: