OUR DEGREE PROGRAM IS AFFILIATED TO ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNVERSITY AKUGBA AKOKO, ONDO STATE.
- Application for admission to the college through the college admission form.
- Fulfillment of college admission requirement.
- A short listing by the Registrar’s office.
- Collection of the provision admission letter by the short listed candidate after the payment of acceptance fee.
- The general education course is compulsory for all registered students.
- General studies courses are compulsory for all registered students. These include communication skills, citizenship, education, computer, introduction to library studies.
- Teaching practice is compulsory.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAM
Candidate who seek to be admitted into the degree program must certify the following criteria and qualifications.
- A senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) or GCE “O” or NECO with passes in five (5) subjects, two (2) of which must be at credit level, 5 passes with one or 2 sittings in relevant subjects which the candidate wishes to offer.
- Credit pass in English Language is compulsory for all courses.
- A credit pass is compulsory for all science courses.
- Candidate must passed college aptitude interview in addition to the requirement above.